Thank you to our Conference Attendees!
Access to recordings and handouts will be available on the Conference Virtual Center until February 20th, 2022.
Welcome to the 2021 Bright Start International Conference
The Annual Bright Start International Conference marks an important milestone towards equipping participants with practical strategies and tools to enhance their knowledge and skills in order that all children have a Bright Start in Life.
The conference aims to engage participants in quality improvement in Early Years settings, facilitate deep reflective practice & enhance individual professional learning and development.
The 2021 Bright Start International Conference will take place on November 18th – 20th, 2021.
The conference will convene entirely online. This virtual format presents us with exciting opportunities to connect worldwide. Registered attendees will be able to participate through the Virtual Conference Center.
Video Recordings, resources and handouts from all sessions will be available for 3 months after the conference.
for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
for Typically Developing Children (0-5 Y)
WHAT, WHO, WHY
WHAT to expect
WHO should attend
WHY to attend
- A network of global leaders in Early Childhood Care & Education from all over the world
- 60+ sessions including practical workshops, live demonstrations & round table discussions
- 110+ hours of live-streamed content
- Full access to the Virtual Conference Center, to view the recordings until 3 months after the conference
- Full access to the handouts & resources until 3 months after the conference
- Αdvocacy Organisations
- Behavioural Therapists
- Early Childhood educators
- Family Development Workers
- Government Representatives
- Managers of early childhood services
- Operators of early childhood services
- Occupational Therapists
- Parent Educators
- Physicians & Allied Health professionals
- Policy Makers
- School Administrators
- Social Workers
- Special Educators
- Speech & Language Therapists
- A unique opportunity to learn from global leading experts across Early Childhood Care & Education
- Get the tools and strategies to make a significant, positive impact back at work
- Be part of the post-conference evaluation which will provide tangible evidence of impact
- Receive the 2021 Bright Start Certificate of Attendance for CPD credits
JOIN US TO
- Discuss the latest developments & innovations in early childhood,
- Explore the critical factors impacting children’s development,
- Highlight many of the considerations & practices in our work with young children and their families,
- Learn about cutting-edge developments in the field