Early Years Excellence In Practice
Annual International Conference in Early Childhood Care & Education
December 9-11, 2022
Join Us Online Or In person
2022 Conference Tracks
Who Should Attend:
Track 1: for typically developing children aged 0-5Y
Track 3: Parent Talks
Inclusion Starts in the Early Years: Special Interest Group
Call to Action
Introducing the first Fully-Inclusive Playgrounds in Early Years settings, Schools and Communities around the globe
When children are denied the opportunity to play and socialize with their peers, they are denied the chance to develop skills that will benefit them forever. Advocate for play spaces, programs, and environments where every child can thrive. You have the power to change the social inclusion landscape in your community and country for good. We have the resources to help you. Let’s make it happen.
Child-Led Inclusive Play Through Children's Eyes
Call For Submission of Case Studies
The 2022 conference will be highlighting successful, innovative approaches to child-led, inclusive play to support children 2 to 6 years of age. Share successful, practical inclusive play strategies, practices and tools with Early Childhood professionals across the world in a unique journal, the
1st Early Years Playbook: Child-Led Inclusive Play Through Children’s Eyes
Submissions due by Friday, September 30, 2022
Interested in moderating a discussion during the 2022 Bright Start Conference?
Call For Submission of Proposals
This part of the conference will be entirely participant driven.
The overarching goal is to prioritize conversation over presentation. A great opportunity for teamwork development, and an emphasis on contributions from every participant.
UNconference Sessions format:
- Delegates select the topic or challenge they would like to discuss & the ideal outcome from the session;
- Submission deadline: October 5. Submissions should include: full name, work title, organisation, city & country, a brief bio (less than 100 words), suggested topic & anticipated outcome;
- Proposals should be submitted by email at: conference@
- October 20: Delegates will be notified about the final decision of the Scientific Committee including suggested date & time for their UNconference session
- Session Duration: 30 minutes
- Moderator: Presentation on the topic (10 min.) followed by completely open and free-flowing conversation with participants (20min);
- Moderators are responsible for introducing the topic and getting the conversation started;
- UNconference sessions & Moderators will be announced in the Final Program of the 2022 Bright Start International Conference before October 30, 2022;
- Through the Conference App attendees will stay connected to continue the discussion after the session & the conference