The 2021 Bright Start International Conference will take place on November 18th – 20th, 2021.
Registrations are now open.
The conference will be virtual with online live-streaming for all sessions. Registered attendees will be able to participate through the Virtual Conference Center. Recordings will be available for 3 months after the conference.
Registrations are possible only via the online registration platform.
Full Conference Registration
November 18th, 19th, 20th, 2021
Pre – Registration
Until October 22, 2021
October 23 – November 20, 2021
Conference Registration Includes:
- Access to more than 60 Expert-led Practical Workshops in two Tracks:
- For children with Autism Spectrum Disorder & Special Educational Needs
- For typically developing children
- More than 100 hours of live streamed content, available for 3 months after the conference,
- Full access to the Virtual Conference Center in order to:
o Attend the conference,
o View the recordings of all sessions
o Access speakers’ presentations
o Download the handouts with activity plans, assessment mapping and resources
- Certificate of Attendance with 140 Credits for CPD
During the conference, places for all sessions are limited.
Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Recordings of all sessions including handouts will be available to view for 3 months after the conference.
Below you may find important information about the payment policies that affect your registration in the 2021 Bright Start International Conference:
- Full payment is due at the time of registration
- Payments are available only online by credit card
- In case of cancellation, registration fee cannot be refunded
- In case you are not able to attend during the conference, you will still have access to the Virtual Conference Center for 3 months after the conference
Virtual Conference Center
The 2021 Bright Start Conference will be hosted on the Virtual Conference Center. Registered delegates will be able to:
- Browse easily from any device
- View live-streaming sessions or recordings
- Download speakers presentations, all resources & handouts
The Virtual Conference Center will be available for delegates to access for 3 months after the conference.